We are pleased to announce that Toxics will be granting the Travel Award to a junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Toxics Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of toxicology to be held in 2024, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
- Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
- Plans to attend an international conference in 2024 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
- Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner (one awardee) will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please apply by clicking here before the 31 October 2023. Prizes will be awarded at the end of December 2023 and announced on the Toxics website.
Toxics Editorial Office