Inclusion, exclusion or removal from the ERT Register will be decided by a Registration Panel consisting of at least 5 members appointed for 5 years by DSTF / Toxicology Section and a representative of EUROTOX Registration Sub-committee. The current Registration Panel consists of:
From the EUROTOX Registration/ERT Sub Committee:
- Associate Director Marie Haag Groenlund; Occupational Health, Stockholm, Sweden
From the DSTF/Toxicology Section:
- Chairman and Secretary: Ulla Vogel; MSc, PhD, ERT, Professor in Nano Toxicology, The National, Research Centre for the Working Environment, Copenhagen.
- Deputy member for Ulla Vogel: Eva C. Bonefeld-Jørgensen; MSc, PhD, ERT, Professor in Human Environmental Toxicology, Faculty of Health, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Annika Boye Petersen; MSc, ERT, Senior Scientific Officer; National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark
- Alan Christensen; MSc, ERT, Senior Scientist at Toxicology Development Projects, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Karin Sørig Hougaard; MSc, PhD, ERT, Senior Scientist, The National, Research Centre for the Working Environment, Copenhagen/Affiliate professor, Section of Environmental Health, University of Copenhagen
- Deputy member for Karin Sørig Hougaard: Lisbeth E. Knudsen; MSc, PhD, ERT, Professor in Animal Free Toxicology, University of Copenhagen.
- Allan Dahl Rasmussen; ERT, Head of Regulatory Toxicology & Safety Assessment, H. Lundbeck A/S